#RealTalk with Rob
Rob is a graphic design student at Red River College and we're lucky to have him here for his three week work placement! He LOVES pizza, video games, and web design. On the weekends you can catch him hanging out with friends and organizing video game tournaments. Prettty cool, hey?! Learn some more fun facts about him below:
1. What Spice Girl would you be?
What’s a Spice Girl?
2. If you were to write a self-help book, what would the title be?
How to deal with being an Idiot.
3. What was your favourite rejected candle name? (You can make one up if you don’t know)
Butts and Coconuts
4. If you could make one food have no calories for the rest of time, what would it be?
100% Pizza. I eat Pizza way too much but I just can’t stop.
5. What smell do you love?
Coconut is a scent I’m randomly fond of?
6. What smell do you hate?
The Smell of Death (Also known as peanuts)
7. Tell us something that would surprise us about you?
I have an irrational fear of the splits
8. What is your most basic guilty pleasure?
Taking off my socks and jumping into bed after a long day of doing nothing.
9. What is your personal motto?
Do stuff now, sleep later, regret it even later
10. What job would you want if you didn’t work at Coal and Canary?
“I don’t know, I never thought I’d get this far” - Plankton
11. Who would you like to play you in a Hollywood film?
The younger version of Jake T Austin. He was my favorite actor on TV when I was growing up.
12. What is your go-to studio sing-along?
I have so many songs I love to jam out to (you can find out just what at: https://open.spotify.com/user/crilix_/playlist/1i9p0hHAlXxsJ5XkA8gbEt?si=_V0jLjmtQaekxXagXGk2Hw) but my favourite is probably Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts 1-5) by Pink Floyd.
13. What is your favourite cocktail?
The one my friends made that one time I drank with them. Had some kind of fruit in it?
14. Do you usually go with your head or your heart?
I am an individual relies on his instincts as little too much.
15. What makes you smile?
Hanging out with my friends will leave me smiling the whole time.
16. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Don’t. Dye. Your Hair.
17. If you spent a day watching movies when you should have been at work, is it time wasted or well spent?
Depends on the movies, but it’s probably a day wasted.