#RealTalk with Rose
Rose is an angel on earth who joined our team right in time to save the day! She is our current Office Manager and we love her for it. Not only does she do everything with a smile, she currently works FOUR jobs. UM, HOW DOES SHE DO IT ALL?! When she has spare time (which is literally never) she practices yoga, goes to family dinners, and has FaceTime dates.
1. What’s the most unusual thing you have done at Coal and Canary?
I was witness to the team tobogganing break on garbage hill.
2. If you were to write a self-help book, what would the title be?
The Unbalanced Lifestyle: How to work four jobs and still be broke
3. What was your favourite rejected candle name?
I’m still too new, I haven’t heard of any rejects
4. If you could make one food have no calories for the rest of time, what would it be?
For sure potato chips, not even a close second
5. What smell do you love?
Eucalyptus or anything citrus!
6. What smell do you hate?
Hate is a strong word, but I’m not the biggest fan of overly sweet scents
7. Tell us something that would surprise us about you?
I love to travel and my favourite trip so far was a two month backpacking adventure all over India.
8. What is your most basic guilty pleasure?
Spending an entire day in bed watching Netflix
9. What is your personal motto?
If not now, when?
10. What job would you want if you didn’t work at Coal and Canary?
I’m still trying to figure that out for myself. I think the company and the culture is more important to me than the actual job title
11. Who would you like to play you in a Hollywood film?
I would have to hold auditions to see who could really capture my spirit
12. What is your go-to studio sing-along?
Random 90s and 00s songs
13. What is your favourite cocktail?
A basic Caesar, without all the fancy garnish
4. Do you usually go with your head or your heart?
My head, I definitely like to over analyze every big decision
15. What makes you smile?
Joking around with my friends and hanging out with my goofy family
16. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would take more time off between high school and university to travel and decide what I want to do with my life
17. If you spent a day watching movies when you should have been at work, is it time wasted or well spent?
Between working all of my jobs, any time spent relaxing at home is much needed and well spent