If you follow our Instagram Stories you know that last week we had a Girls’ Night In photoshoot, followed by a real Girls’ Night In at The Fairmont Winnipeg. Let’s just say we took advantage of early check-in and late check-out that day because we never EVER wanted to leave.
1. The Fairmont Winnipeg has the best valet service in life.
Pretty sure we did this wrong, but we actually handed them our keys and went to our room. I think we were supposed to wait for a stub, but when we went ask for the car, they had it. BRAVO.
2. The Gold Lounge greeter, Hayden, was SO friendly and offered so many snacks. They have hors d'oeuvres and desserts in the evening— we missed out because we were working and lost track of time.
3. We were greeted in our room with honey MADE AT THE FAIRMONT WINNIPEG. It was unbelievable. We can’t even describe how delicious it was.
4. Dinner at the Velvet Glove blew us away. While we were at dinner a bar manager came over and asked us to taste test new drinks for him. YES, PLEASE! We will actually come back for those. Plus, the bartender was so friendly.
5. We had an opportunity to meet with Chef Tim. He was funny, and a great host. Have you had his biscotti? We’ve never had anything so tasty with our coffee and tea.
6. Hey, salt water oasis and sauna. The pool would be the perfect place to watch a thunderstorm, or just creep on Winnipeg’s downtown area. It’s absolutely beautiful.
7. The pillows. Don’t even get us started. Goodbye world, hello dreamland.
8. The view from our room. #Swoon
9. Great location. Around us are pubs, lounges, bars, nice restaurants, The Forks… not that you will ever want to leave once you get there. We didn’t.
There are so many more things, like the robes, or the friendly staff, or the slippers waiting for us as we checked in, but we could honestly go on forever.
P.S. If you go to the Fairmont Winnipeg and don’t try the eggs benny, you are really making a big mistake. HUGE.
You can book your staycation here. You're welcome.