#RealTalk With Jessica Worb
Jess joined Coal and Canary a couple weeks ago as part of her work placement with Red River College. She has a ton of amazing ideas and is helping troll celebrities. She love reality TV, so we're even more in love with her. Check out her Real Talk below!
1. What Spice Girl would you be?
Sporty, 100%. Although, I don’t think I could ever rock a full-orange sweat suit anytime soon. Or ever.
2. If you were to write a self-help book, what would the title be?
How not to date: Ghosting, 100 bad first-dates, and more.
3. If you could make one food have no calories for the rest of time, what would it be?
This is so tough because my one wish in life is to be able to eat everything and anything and gain no weight. BUT, if I have to pick one… I’d probably say sour cream and onion chips.
4. What smell do you love?
Walking into Abercrombie and Fitch.
5. What smell do you hate?
6. Tell us something that would surprise us about you?
I’ve spent over 200 days camping in the woods.
7. What is your most basic guilty pleasure?
I’m obsessed with the Bachelor Franchise. Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise. I know, I know. Don’t judge.
8. What is your personal motto?
Not sure, now is probably a good time to think about one though… It’s probably that everything happens for a reason. If something doesn’t work out, it’s cause there’s something better coming.
9. What job would you want if you didn’t work at Coal and Canary?
10. Who would you like to play you in a Hollywood film?
Mila Kunis. She’s such a bad a$$ (can I swear on here?)
11. What is your go-to studio sing-along?
I’m not a huge country person BUT I BELT when Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood comes on.
12. What is your favourite cocktail?
Gin and ginger.
13. Do you usually go with your head or your heart?
It’s a mix. If I go with my head first, I think too much into it, so I’m learning to just go with my heart and then deal with the repercussions later.
14. What makes you smile?
My friends and family, walking around a new city for the first time (with comfy shoes on), and food.
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I’d tell my high school self to chill and that everything is going to work out.
16. If you spent a day watching movies when you should have been at work, is it time wasted or well spent?
I’d feel guilty about it but it would be well spent.