If you're approaching the Coal & Canary store and you hear Motown tunes spilling over the walls, it's most likely Sierra working — and singing along.
She was introduced to the magical candles of C&C because she knew Amanda as a kid in the Winnipeg Youth Chorus. When she isn't in the store you will find her working as a makeup artist for Two Chicks & A Bag of Makeup, and pursuing her 15 year career as a musician.
1. What’s the most unusual thing you have done at Coal and Canary? -- I realize that at this point it is probably nothing, but also I can't guarantee that either. If you want to skip this question you can, or answer "If you could be any Spice Girl, which one would you be?"
SCARY SPICE FOR LIFE!
2. If you were to write a self-help book, what would the title be?
"Mixed Drinks About Feelings"
3. If you create a Coal and Canary candle, what would it be called and what would it smell like?
"Forest Walks and Best Friend Talks" Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Iris, Waterfalls (there's "waterfall" frangrance oil right?)
4. If you could make one food have no calories for the rest of time, what would it be?
5. What smell do you love?
A christmas tree in the house
6. What smell do you hate?
7. Tell us something that would surprise us about you?
I love sci fi more than most people expect.
8. What is your most basic guilty pleasure?
Peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon
9. What is your personal motto?
Mixed drinks about feelings
10. What job would you want if you didn’t work at Coal and Canary?
The one i already have. Which is playing music for people and (usually) getting paid for it. Living my childhood dream
11. Who would you like to play you in a Hollywood film?
12. What is your go-to studio sing-along?
You can't hurry love by the Supremes
13. What is your favourite cocktail?
14. Do you usually go with your head or your heart?
Always heart first
15. What makes you smile?
Seeing love and feeling loved
16. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
NO REGRETS! YOLO!!!
17. If you spent a day watching movies when you should have been at work, is it time wasted or well spent?
I mean....WASTED is a strong word ;)