#RealTalk with Kaylee Fyke
Kaylee is possibly our peppiest new Store Associate. She spends a good portion of her time behind various types of electronic devices and enjoys staying updated on different social media platforms twenty-four seven. She's a huge photography enthusiast & can't wait to be another one of those moms that captures every move their child makes on camera. Her life goal is to spend her wonder years on a beach drinking white sangria.
1. If you could be any Spice Girl, which one would you be?
Side Note: I've never seen the Spice Girls !! Shoot me now.
****Side side note from Coal and Canary: WHHHHAAATT?! Also, do you think Spice Girls and Spice World is the same thing? GGGGAG
2. If you were to write a self-help book, what would the title be?
Get your SH*T together
3. If you create a Coal and Canary candle, what would it be called and what would it smell like?
"Too Glam To Give A Damn"
Mixture of champagne and rose.
4. If you could make one food have no calories for the rest of time, what would it be?
Is wine considered food??
5. What smell do you love?
6. What smell do you hate?
When people clean with vinegar!! Hi mom!!
7. Tell us something that would surprise us about you?
I once met Shawn Mendes & was convinced that, one day, I was going to marry him.
Don't ask me how that's going, touchy subject.
8. What is your most basic guilty pleasure?
I've been watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette since I was fresh out of the womb.
9. What is your personal motto?
Why be moody when you can shake yo booty
10. What job would you want if you didn’t work at Coal and Canary?
Just kidding, most likely something to do with digital advertisement.
11. Who would you like to play you in a Hollywood film?
12. What is your go-to studio sing-along?
Any track from the movie "Hairspray".
13. What is your favourite cocktail?
A Rose-Ecco, preferably sipped on a beach at sunset.
14. Do you usually go with your head or your heart?
Heart 110% of the time. No questions asked.
15. What makes you smile?
My lovely co-workers @ Coal and Canary
16. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
17. If you spent a day watching movies when you should have been at work, is it time wasted or well spent?
Haven't put much thought into this, just seems like an average day.